Let Know The World Know Who You Are With A Company Intro Video
If your law firm has yet to begin its video marketing efforts, then it has already fallen behind in the competitive internet marketing race. Video marketing is a highly useful tool which helps boost your company’s brand and target specific consumers – providing extra opportunities to generate more leads for your business.
Keep in mind: the key to achieving higher conversions and revenue is to attract leads to your business across several marketing platforms, not just one.
Why Create A Company Intro Video For Your Law Firm?
Whenever we are hired to design a new website for a client, we always recommend the creation of a company introduction video to display on their home page. A video adds a fun visual element and helps create an emotional connection between you and your audience. This platform can be used to address client pain-points and provide them with a solution – all in a simple, creative way.
Another huge advantage of video is that it caters to those who just don’t feel like reading through content. In a growing world of visual consumers, the use of video is essential to broaden your firm’s outreach. Our brain takes in visual information about 60,000 times faster than text, so keep this in mind when you’re coming up with easy ways to explain who you are, what you do and why potential clients should choose you.
Creating an intro video doesn’t have to be a complicated or costly process, but you do want to showcase quality; this quality should reflect in your script and delivery of your message.It is important that your message is clear, and anyone who watches should know exactly what you are trying to convey.
Different Video Styles You Can Use
Here are two different styles of videos which can be used to create your law firm’s company intro:
- Spokesperson style – A simple video, usually with a white background in which a representative or the head lawyer of the firm speaks and gives an intro and background of the firm. Sweeney Law Firm produced a great spokesman style video. In it you will see that he added a logo, number to call and website for his viewers to access the law firm easily. The wonderful thing about this video is his personable approach to his viewers, he touched on emotion and showed sincerity, which made him come across as a lawyer who would truly understand your situation and wants to help.
- Tip: Get a home camera (you can use your phone) and place yourself in front of white wall and speak your script in a clear manner. Then, you can use a free program like iMovie to add your company logo and phone number.
- Cartoon Animation style – This style uses cartoons and animated features to tell a quick (and easygoing) story about who you are. Hermanni Law Group hired us to do a simple cartoon animated video for their law firm. As you will see in the video, we added a lot of text within for the audience to follow. We also presented possible questions they might be asking themselves and then proceeded to offer information as to why they should hire Hermanni Law as their lawyer.
- Tip: Hire a top animation student from a local art school to help. They will offer you a lower rate than a professional company plus it will provide them with a great addition to their portfolio – a win/win.
4 important elements your legal video should include:
- Introduction of law firm/lawyer and type of practice area you focus on should be mentioned within the first 10 seconds.
- Phone number with a call to action that will lead your viewers to call you.
- Website link in case they find your video outside of your website and want to learn more about you.
- Your logo so visitors can start recognizing your brand.
Optimizing Your Video For Success
Once you have finished creating your video, you must then upload and publish it to YouTube, optimize it in the backend, post it on your website and social share it for the world to see.
When optimizing your YouTube video make sure you do the following for better ranking opportunities:
- Complete your video’s basic info
- For your video’s title we suggest including your main location, firm’s primary focus (if specified), phone number and company name
- example: Pembroke Pines Immigration Law Firm 555-555-5555 | Jackson Law, PA
- Add a detailed description, at least 2 paragraphs
- Include your keywords
- Complete your video’s advanced settings
- Create a transcript for your video, save it as a .txt file and upload it
Please read our past blog for a more in-depth guide on how to best optimize your video for YouTube and ranking success.
Here at Clicc Media Inc, we have helped a number of law firms launch their video marketing efforts. Our SEO services for attorneys include video creation–a feature that other companies typically offer as an “add-on”. If you are seeking help to create quality, optimized videos for your law firm to help expand your SEO efforts, please contact us today to schedule a 1-on-1 consultation to discuss your marketing needs. We also invite you to download our free eBook “5 Video Styles To Jump Start Your Video Marketing” for more video ideas to add to your collection.