WordPress Web Design.
WORKING WITH WORDPRESS
Working exclusively as a WordPress web designer since early 2015, and with this knowledge, we have been able to create some great designs.
Step 1. Planning
Determine the requirements and description of the final website. Includes site goals, pages, site hierarchy, and web tools used (i.e. plugins), forms, animations, and other specialized content.
Step 2. Concepts
Page mock-ups are created that reflect the general appearance and the look and feel of the website for visitors. Once these are reviewed and approved web development will begin.
Step 3. Develop
The website is created on the DIVI theme along with custom HTML/CSS language to meet all the appearance, performance, and content requirements that were approved in mockup stage.
Step 4. Web Site Review
Website screenshots will be provided for you to review and approve. During this step, revisions can be requested to help improve the design to your liking.
Step 5. Launch
Once revisions and modifications resulting from reviews are complete, the website will go live and the website project will be considered complete.
READY TO GET STARTED?
We would love to learn more about your project and vision.
- A responsive and fast-loading WordPress design
- 2 initial design mockups and plenty of revisions
- Content writing or editing of provided content with implemented on-page SEO factors
- Image editing and optimization, along with free stock images where needed
- Contact form creation and integration along with a complimentary “Thank You” page for contact form redirection
- Site speed optimization
- One year of free Divi theme updates
- Initial backup of the website